Ohh Ho Fair lovely

0
Interesting Love Letter......

My dear FAIR & LOVELY (ek chand ka tukda), you
are my TVS SCOOTY (first love) and my AIWA
(pure passion). I always BPL (believe in the best)
and you are SANSUI (better than the best ). You
are DOMINO'S PIZZA(delivering a million ) for.
This is a COLGATE ENERGY GEL (seriously fresh )
feeling for me.
I want you to be my life partner but I think you
are worried about your father who is KAWASAKI
BAJAJ
CALIBER (the unshakable) and my father who is
CEAT (born tough), but don't worry as I am also
FORD ICON (The josh machine) and rest of our
family members are pretty KELVINATORS (the
coolest ones).
If our fathers say no, we will run away and marry,
and PHILIPS (let's make things better).
They will feel MIRINDA (zor ka jhatka dhire se
lage ) but I believe in COCA-COLA (jo chahe ho
jaye).
Trust in God who's always NOKIA (connecting
people) who love each other.
And do not forget that we are WILLS (made for
each other). Now that HYUNDAI (we are
listening) the song of love, you must know that
love is DAIRY MILK (real taste of life), SATYAM
ONLINE (fun fast easy) and PARX (always
comfortable).and SAMSUNG(everyone is invited)
for our marriage.
So never forget me. Ok bye!
I wrote little but actually PEPSI (yeh dil mange
more)!!.

Yours
LG (digitally yours)