Caring & sharing

0
A poor boy loved a rich
girl.
One day the boy
proposed her. Then the
girl said, "listen! your
monthly salary is my
daily hand expenses.
Should I be involved
with you? How could
you thought that? I will
never love you. So,
forget me 'n get
engaged with someone
else of your level."
But somehow the boy
could not forget her so
easily.
10 years later.
One day they became
face to face in a
shopping center. The
lady said, "Hey! you!
How are you? Now I'm
married. Do you know
how much is my
husband's salary? Rs. 2
lac per month! Can you
imagine? 'n he is also
very smart."
The guy's eyes got wet
with tear by hearing
those words.
After few minutes her
husband came before
the lady could say
something to the guy,
her husband started to
say by seeing the guy.
"Sir! You here? Meet my
wife." Then he said to
her wife, "I'm going to
assist a project of sir,
which is of Rs. 200 crore.
'n do u know a fact? Sir
loved a girl but he didn't
get her. That's why still
he is unmarried. How
much lucky the girl was.
Isn't it? Now a days
who can love like that
way?"
Moral: Life is not so
short. So, don't be so
proud of yourself and
damn others. Situations
change with time. Every
one should respect
other's love.
Like 'n Share this If You
Love Someone.. !
BECAUSE SHARING IS
CARING...